1. Have an actual pizza party at Bunga Bunga.
£38 per person, for two hours of unlimited prosecco and more pizza than you know what to do with.
Nearest station: Battersea Park
2. Enjoy a 1920s Afternoon Tea at Betty Blythe.
Just look at that cake. Bonus! There is a dressing-up box full of vintage accessoriesfor guests to use.
Nearest station: Shepherd’s Bush
3. Sing along to the Spice Girls at Lucky Voice.
Or head into Chinatown for some food, and a basement karaoke session. Here’s a good guide to all the Chinatown spots.
Nearest station: Oxford Circus or Angel
4. Get your nails done at Cheeky.
Cheeky do a great group rate, and will also bring you a glass of wine while your nails dry.
Nearest station: Shoreditch High St or Holborn
5. Be fancy on a budget at Brasserie Zédel.
Their prix fixe menu consists of two delicious courses, for £8.95 total. Which means you could easily have a glass of wine and still come in at under £15 a head.
Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus
6. Visit the most bizzare museum you can find.
This list is a good place to start.
7. Get crafty at Drink Shop & Do.
Loads of activities, and the only cost is your beverage. Although it would be a shame to visit and not try one of their cocktails. Our fave is the Sherbet One.
Nearest station: King’s Cross St Pancras
8. Visit Borough Market to buy ingredients and cook a needlessly fancy meal.
Looking for some fancy, but easy recipes? We’ve got you covered.
Nearest station Borough
9. Or take the easy route and just settle in for a Sunday Lunch.
May we reccommend these Sunday Lunches?
10. Go to sing-a-long-a-Frozen at the Prince Charles Cinema.
If musicals aren’t your thing, what about a 10 Things I Hate About You quote-along?
Nearest station: Leicester Square
11. Take a hula hoop fitness class.
So much fun!
Nearest station: London Fields
12. Go dancing!
Why not try Dance Dance Party Party, which describes itself as “banging tunes, crazy dancing and full on fitness fun for only £4!”
Nearest station: Dalston Junction, Nunhead or Vauxhall
13. Take the Thames Clipper down the river, and have a picnic in Greenwich.
If you don’t fancy a picnic, here are some lovely pubs in Greenwich.
PS, you’ll get a better deal on tickets if you use your Oyster card.
15. Spend an afternoon playing board games atDraughts.
Over 500 board games to choose from. Including faves like Hungry Hungry Hippos and Settlers of Catan.
Nearest station: Haggerston
16. Or spend all your money on arcade games at Four Quarters.
Wanna play Pacman and Ms Pacman? The world is your oyster.
Nearest station: Peckham Rye